Urban Platter Bombay Curry Powder, 100g [All Natural & Exceptional Quality]
- A perfect blend of coriander, turmeric, salt, fennel, chilli, black pepper, fenugreek, garlic, cumin, bayleaf, ginger and cassia.
- The spice blend varies by region, however Bombay curry is a relatively hot curry blend.
- Our curry blend is quite hot, and emphasizes the beautiful fragrant spices, which have a distinct curry aroma and a deliciously intense flavour. It is generally prepared with coconut milk to give a mild and sweet curry.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How to Use / Directions
- Use to make curry dishes with any filling of your choice
- The curry dishes are usually eaten with steamed rice, pulao (pilaf), various types of bread like naan and chapatti. They are usually complemented with a salad/dip called raita.
- The spice blend can also be used to make a spicy dip which is known as Madras curry dip. It consists of yoghurt, lime juice, coriander, garlic, onions, hot sauce and of course our curry powder.