How to Store
- Once the pack is opened store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure that you tightly lid the container after every use.
- Use a dry spoon to take out the masala and keep away from the reach of children as it is spicy.
Easy Step To Use Kitchen King Masala:
- Make fine paste of tbsp boiled Poppy seeds and 5-6 pieces of Cashew Nuts.
- Heat 30 ml of oil, add fine paste of one medium sized onion, 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste & cook till onion turns golden colour.
- Add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric and tbsp of Urban Platter Kitchen King Masala
- Add cashew and poppy seeds paste, 200 gm of green peas, 1 medium sized crushed tomato and stir it will until oil gets separated.
- Add required quality of water, salt and 100g fried cottage cheese cubes then cook well and serve hot with roti/nan/rice
24 hours delivery in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata. 30 May - 01 June for rest of India.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.