50 Grams Active Dry Yeast for Baking / Proofing / Brewing.
- Active Dry Yeast is a granular type of dry yeast which is dormant until proofed, or dissolved in a small amount of lukewarm warm water. It’s then added to the rest of the ingredients, where it causes dough or batter to rise.
- Urban Platter’s Active Dry Yeast Sachets are conveniently packed for your everyday use. These are single use sachets that will make it hassle-free for you to use yeast in your beautiful baked goods and breads.
- Using our Active Dry Yeast sachets will guarantee better results for you as they maintain the freshness of the yeast for much longer. Just tear, use, and discard. No more storage problems and dead yeast!
- Each sachet is 10g each, which will be perfect for any recipe that you’re about to venture into.
- When using Active Dry Yeast, it is important to proof or activate it. This allows the yeast to raise the dough or batter when mixed in. How-to-use: Add the Yeast to warm (not hot) water along with 2 teaspoons of Sugar. Stir well, set aside for 10 minutes. Use once the yeast is foamy and activated.