- Urban Platter (Commercial Grade) Active Dry Yeast, 100g
- Can be used for baking, proofing, making wine, beer or even for some South Indian preparations.
- Long shelf life of 18 Months. If stored in a cool, dry place will last more than that.
- How-to-use: Add 2 tea spoons of Yeast to warm (not hot) water along with 2 tea spoons of Sugar. Stir well, set aside for 10 minutes. Use once the yeast is foamy and activated.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! :)
Urban Platter Baker’s Active Dry Yeast, 100g
#25 Best Seller in Baking Ingredients, Flavouring & Colours
$6.16 (incl. of tax)
You Save: $0.31 (5.03%)
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Quantity discounts (price per unit)
100 Grams Active Dry yeast for Baking / Proofing / Brewing.
|Dimensions||3.20 x 2.90 x 2.40 in|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
You might be interested in more Baking Ingredients, Flavoring & Colours
$14.63 (incl. of tax)
$9.16 (incl. of tax)