Urban Platter Solapur Groundnut Chutney, 250g [Traditional Maharashtrial Dry Peanut Chutney]
Urban Platter Solapur Groundnut Chutney, 250g [Traditional Maharashtrial Hand-pounded Dry Peanut Shengdana Chutney]
You Save: ₹5.00 (2%)
Price: ₹245.00 (incl. of tax)
14 in stock
Delivery & Expiry
Disclaimer: We rely on 3rd-party services for order delivery.
- Groundnut chutney, more popularly known as Shengdana Chutney, is one of the most traditional & flavourful recipes of the Maharashtrian region. It dates back to before the invention of electricity when a mortar and pestle was used to ground peanuts and make this powder.
- A hand pounded blend of peanuts, garlic, cumin & red chilli powder, our peanut chutney is prepared in the same traditional way as has been done for ages in the Solapur region of Maharashtra.
- This simple & flavourful dry powder forms an essential part of a Maharashtrian thali but can be used to spice up any meal! It is especially hard to imagine Vada Pav, Poha & other street food without this condiment.
- Roasted peanuts are used to achieve a beautifully nutty & crunchy flavour with hints of garlic and spice. Perfect to serve with bhakris, dosas, idlis, sandwiches or even whip up a desi version of Peanut noodles!
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros