Urban Platter Korean Gochugaru Hot Pepper Powder, 1Kg [Made traditionally from Sun Dried Chilli Peppers, Smoky & Spicy Red Pepper Powder for Kimchi and Other Korean Dishes Gochu Garu]
- Gochugaru is a vibrant, smoky, and spicy ingredient which is a staple in Korean cuisine.
- It is a coarsely ground red pepper with a texture similar to red pepper flakes, but what makes this spice special is that it has no seeds.
- Gochugaru is traditionally made from sun-dried chile peppers. The flavour of this spice is hot and sweet with a touch of smokiness.
- Korean red pepper powder (Gochugaru) is used to make gochujang, kimchi, or stew dishes for better colour and smooth texture. For kimchi, Koreans mix fine powder and flakes to balance colour, texture and taste.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂