Did you know?
- Dried Herbs are herbs that have been dried, usually deliberately. This drying achieves two things: it preserves the herbs for storage, and, concentrates the flavour.
- These luscious dried leaves Oregano, Rosemary, basil, thyme not only add enticing aroma, fresh flavor and vivid green color to food, but also have remarkable health benefits.
- When you move beyond thinking of herbs as mere garnishes and start to see them as major culinary players, a whole world of healthy taste opens up to you.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How to Use / Directions
- Mixed herbs is just right for boosting the flavour of pasta sauces, soups, stews, stuffing, breads, marinades, butter, salad dressings, stocks, vinegars, vinaigrettes, and even some desserts, drinks and confectionaries.
- Works well with vegetables such as tomatoes, peppers and aubergines.