Enjoy a deliciously wholesome, chewy, hot cereal or on the go snack that provides lasting energy all morning. Broken oats are a favourite breakfast cereal and the perfect way to start your day. Also called Scottish Oats or Irish Oats are groats (whole oat kernels) cut into two or three pieces. The difference between rolled and Broken oats is that steel cut leaves the endosperm intact, making them healthier than rolled.
Urban Platter Broken Oats, 1Kg (Natural Steel Cut Oats)
₹290.00 (incl. of tax)
- Finest quality Groats (or Oats) fine cut for a meal of a champion.
- Broken are a rich source of fiber, protein, and magnesium. Not only are you able to eat them as oatmeal but they add health benefits to breads, bakes and protein shakes. All of that simply makes our oats a cut above the rest.
- Broken Oats are traditionally used to make porridge, as well as oat cakes, etc.
- Extremely rich in Fiber, Fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Flat shipping of ₹50 is charged on orders below ₹1,000. Delivery takes 2-4 days across India except in Mumbai, Delhi (24hrs).
Consumable products are non-returnable. Exchange is eligible in case of damage during transit, quality issues, and/or nearing expiry.
Orders above ₹1,000 are eligible for COD. We accept all Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI & Wallet payments.
Only 6 left in stock