Enjoy a deliciously wholesome, chewy, hot cereal or on the go snack that provides lasting energy all morning. Broken Oats are a favorite breakfast cereal and the perfect way to start your day. Also called Scottish Oats or Irish Oats are groats (whole oat kernels) cut into two or three pieces. The difference between rolled and broken oats is that steel cut leaves the endosperm intact, making them healthier than rolled.
Urban Platter Steel Cut Oats Jar, 3Kg
You Save: ₹169.00 (24%)
Price:(incl. of tax)
Out of stock
Delivery & Expiry
This product has no inventory info available.
Disclaimer: We rely on 3rd-party services for order delivery.
- Finest quality Groats (or Oats) fine cut for a meal of a champion.
- Broken oats are a rich source of fiber, protein, and magnesium. Not only are you able to eat them as oatmeal but they add health benefits to breads, bakes and protein shakes. All of that simply makes our oats a cut above the rest.
- Broken Oats are traditionally used to make porridge, as well as oat cakes, etc.
- Extremely rich in Fiber, Fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros