A Rich and balanced baing chocolate with extra cacao butter for a smooth and creamy texture. This easy-to-use bar is perfect for cakes, cookies, brownies, ganache and so much more! Crafted especially for Urban Platter you can shop their range of gourmet, plant-based ingredients on urban platter
Urban Platter 55% Organic Dark Chocolate Baking Couverture, 200g [Crafted By Mason & Co., Single Origin, Bean To Bar] 200g
Need more info? Ask us question.Maximum Retail Price (MRP): ₹550 as printed on the product.
Price: ₹545.00 (incl. of tax)
You save ₹5 off retail price!
- In partnership with Mason & Co, one of the best artisanal chocolate brands in India, Urban Platter brings to you a beautiful creation, a 55% Couverture dark chocolate bar that is perfect for your baking needs.
- Made with just 3 ingredients: Cacao beans, Cacao butter & organic, unrefined cane sugar, the exceptional quality of this Bean to Bar chocolate comes from the fact that it is Organic certified, Single-Origin, Farmer Direct & made with Indian Origin cacao.
- For the ease and convenience of home bakers, this couverture bar is split into 8 portions, each breaking with the ease of a snap and making it easier for you to portion your chocolate and also store it afterwards. No more hacking at compound chocolate blocks with knives!
- Perfect for fudgy brownies, gooey chocolate cookies, cakes, mud pies, mousse & just about any chocolate dessert. This versatile chocolate can be simply melted over fruits and pancakes, turned into hot chocolate or a luscious ganache.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Only 3 left in stock
OFFER: Get an instant 5% off price on adding 2+ units to the cart.
OFFER: Additional 5% off on cart total of ₹3,000+
Inventory Mfg & Expiry Info
Inventory Date: 30/08/2021
BBE Date: 30/08/2022
Inventory info above is for your reference and may not accurately reflect on the ordered products. It changes as per the delivery area entered and available stock at the nearest fulfilment centre. By default, delivery area is set to Mumbai until changed.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.