Magnesium chloride offers the following benefits:
- It serves as an excellent blood cleanser, helping to regulate the body’s pH. Thanks to this benefit, magnesium chloride can help you fight off a number of illnesses.
- It helps dissolve bad cholesterol by stimulating good blood circulation and fighting off disease.
- It is a powerful anti-stress remedy that also helps to fight off depression, dizziness and fatigue.
- It plays a very important role in regulating body temperature.
- It strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent and fight off colds, phlegm and infections.
- It prevents early aging, making the body more energetic and promoting cell regrowth.
- Magnesium chloride prevents kidney stones from forming, therefore keeping calcium oxalate from building up in the kidneys.
- Magnesium chloride promotes clean arteries, thus preventing arteriosclerosis.
Contraindications for magnesium chlorideAlthough magnesium chloride offers a ton of health benefits, it should be noted that it is not recommended for certain cases, meaning those people should check with their doctor before taking it.
- It is not recommended for people who suffer from diarrhea, because it has a laxative effect.
- It should not be administered to people with kidney disorders, especially if they suffer from renal failure.
- It should not be taken by people who suffer from ulcerative colitis because it can make diarrhea worse.
- If you are taking antibiotics, magnesium chloride can make them less effective, meaning that, in this case, you should take it about three or four hours before taking the antibiotic.
How can I prepare magnesium chloride?Although you can buy magnesium chloride in pill form, there is also a formula to prepare it at home. You will need:
- 1 litre of water
- 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride
- 1 wooden spoon