Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vegan Carbonara Pasta
If you want to be amidst the countryside of Italy, then this recipe is just for you!
Servings: 2 people
- In a pan over medium heat, add the Vegan ham and cook until caramelised and golden brown.
- Once cooked, add the Almond and bring it to a slow simmer.
- Now, add the black pepper cheese spread and whisk well to combine into a thick sauce.
- Add the pasta and mix it around to coat the pasta well.
- Transfer to your favourite plate and enjoy with a glass of red wine!
Serving: 250g | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg