Tired of having to eat predictable foods and have exhausted the recipes from your cookbook? It is time to make some dumplings! The sweet potatoes flour dumplings will be our main recipe in the course of this article. It is note worthy to say that to get the best dumpling with potatoes flour, you should probably get the Urban Platter Sweet Potatoes Flour. It is gluten and preservative free, it also has low calorie.
* Get about 0.23 kg of batata
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 2 tablespoons of butter which should at room temperature
* 1 egg should do
* 1/2 cup of Sweet Potatoes flour
* 1.5 litres of water to boil
* The first first thing to do is to properly mix batata with about 1/2 teaspoon of table salt, the egg, and 1/4 cup of sweet potatoes flour and the butter in the food processor until you obtain a smooth dough.
* Remove from the bowl of mixture and place on a clean counter.
* The next step is to knead until you obtain a smooth dough that doesn't stick too much to your hands, if the dough is too wet, you can add extra potatoes flour to thicken it.
* Next, you mould the balls, about 2.5cm in diameter, then work on it with your hands.
Once you've finished shaping the dumplings, heat the water over medium-low heat and add the remaining salt. When it breaks the boil, add the dumplings. Once you can see the dumplings floating on the surface, leave to cook for a little while and then, scoop out the water. Can be served plain, tossed with Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and lemon juice, added to a soup, sauced or otherwise prepared.
In this recipe, i used Urban Platter Sweet Potatoes flour. As aforementioned, it is healthy and widely recommended for best floury culinary experience. A trial is all it takes to be convinced.
Baking Ingredients, Flavouring & Colours