Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Zucchini Baba Ghanoush
Traditionally made with smoky, grilled eggplants, Baba Ghanoush is one of the most popular dips from the Middle East. In our version of this delicious dip, we've used Zucchinis and treated them the same way as eggplants and made this delicious, smooth, and tangy dip!
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 230 C and turn on the "broiler" function.
- Place the vertically cut Zucchini flesh side down on a baking tray. Drizzle some oil on the skin and place the tray in the oven.
- Place the tray on the highest rack setting in the oven as we want to char the skin completely so tat it peels off easily.
- Cook the zucchini in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the zucchini is cooked and the skin is charred, remove it from the oven and discard the skin.
- Add the zucchini flesh to a food processor along with the garlic, tahini, and lemon juice.
- Blend into a thick and smooth paste.
- Transfer the Baba Ghanoush to a bowl and top with some Aleppo Pepper and Sumac.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 543IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg