Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Zingy Soya Chaap Tenders
Crispy, spicy, and delicious, these tasty Soya Chaap tenders are all in one! Pair them with your favourite dips for a crunchy snack!
Servings: 2 people
- Using a sharp knife, score the Soya Chaap all over. This will ensure that the marinade seeps into the Chaap and gives us the most flavourful dish.
- In a bowl, add the Soya Chaap Masala and the oil and mix well to make the marinade.
- Add the Soya Chaap to the marinade and mix well to ensure that all parts of the chaap are marinated.
- Set the marinated soya chaap in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- While the soya chaap is marinating, let’s prepare the breading ingredients.
- In a bowl, add the water and cornstarch and mix well until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, add the panko breadcrumbs.
- Remove the marinated Soya chaap from the refrigerator.
- To bread, first dip the chaap into the cornstarch mixture and then into the panko breadcrumbs.
- Repeat this process for all the pieces and set aside. Heat your oil for frying.
- Carefully fry the breaded chaap pieces in the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the chaap from the oil and transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Enjoy these zingy, crunchy, and delicious Soya Chaap with your favorite dipping sauces!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg