Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
World's Fastest Apple Compote
The name of this recipe might sound slightly far-fetched but it's actually true! Due to the already syrup-y and caramel-y consistency of our Apple Tea Concentrate, it does not take a lot of time for the apples to reach the perfect compote consistency!
Servings: 2 people
- In a wide skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil. Add the chopped pecans and toast for 1 minute.
- Add the apples and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Apple Tea Concentrate, Jaggery Powder and salt and stir well to combine.
- Cook the compote for 5 to 6 minutes over a low flame, while stirring at regular intervals to make sure that the sugars in the tea concentrate do not burn.
- We want the apples to be fully cooked and the Apple Tea Concentrate to turn into a syrupy consistency.
- Transfer the compote to a bowl and enjoy over pancakes, crepes, or spread over toast!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1167mg | Potassium: 491mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg