Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
These Summer Spring Rolls needs to be Vietnam's national dish because it's absolutely delicious and so easy to make! We recently launched these Rice Paper sheets that you can rehydrate easily and be on your Spring Rollings ways!
Servings: 6 rolls
For the Spring Roll
Making the Spring Rolls
- Add some cold water to a large bowl and rehydrate your rice paper sheets one at a time.
- Place the rehydrated sheet on a flat surface and start placing the fillings in a horizontal manner
- Start with the red and yellow bell peppers, followed by the noodles and coriander. Place the tofu on the top and fold the rice paper over carefully.
- The rolling of the spring roll is similar to that of the burrito. Repeat this process for all the rehydrated rice paper sheets.
Making the Peanut Dipping Sauce
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients mentioned under the dipping sauce.
- Using a whisk, mix all of the ingredients together into a thick dipping sauce.
- Dip your spring rolls in this sauce and enjoy!
Watch the video
- Subscribe to our YouTube!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 297IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg