Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vietnamese-Style Seabuckthorn Iced Tea
Seabuckthorn is one of the world's rarest and most prized berries in the world as they are only found in some of the more arid regions. Our Seabuckthorn Tea Concentrate makes it really easy and affordable for you to enjoy these berries in a completely different avatar!
Servings: 2 glasses
- Bring the water to a boil and remove it from the flame.
- Add the Assam CTC Tea and sugar and let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the tea and let it cool completely.
- Add the Seabuckthorn Tea Concentrate to the filtered tea and mix well.
- Add ice in two glasses and pour the prepared tea over the ice cubes.
- Drizzle the vegan condensed milk on the top of each glass and enjoy!
Serving: 100ml | Sodium: 6mg | Calcium: 4mg
Price: ₹445.00 (incl. of tax)