Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vibrant Blue Spirulina Smoothie
Blue Spirulina is an algae based super food that has become famous all over the world for its high concentration of antioxidants and essential nutrients! Also, its beautifully vibrant blue color makes it a a joy to eat! In our opinion, consuming a spoonful of blue spirulina in the morning will fuel you up for a great day ahead!
Servings: 2 people
- In a high speed blender, add the bananas and almond milk and blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Add the blue spirulina powder and blend again until combined well.
- Transfer the beautiful and vibrant blue smoothie into your desired bowl.
- Now it is time to garnish our beautiful smoothie bowl with crunchy and healthy toppings to have the perfect start to your day!
- Top the smoothie bowl with the kiwi slices, toasted coconut sliced almonds.
- This is where you get to experiment with healthy and delicious food! Top of your smoothie bowls with several different garnishes or keep it minimal! It's completely up to you.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 1302mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 229IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 1mg