Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Very Berry Mousse Cups
Chocolate mousse can become very boring very easily! But we're here to bring you out of your rut with a colorful and refreshing Berry mouse! Made using the extremely convenient Freeze-Dried Raspberry powder, this recipe is easy and tasty!
Servings: 3 cups
For Raspberry Mousse
Making the Raspberry Mousse
- In a blender, add the cashews and freeze dried raspberry powder.
- Blend until you have a smooth pink paste of cashews.
- Add the maple syrup, dark brown sugar powder, and coconut cream to the blender until the mousse mixture is extremely creamy and slightly fluffy.
- Pour the mousse into your desired cups and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
Making the Blueberry Compote
- In a pot add the dried blueberries and water and bring the water to a boil. Reduce the heat until the water reaches a simmer.
- Add the brown sugar and maple syrup to the blueberries and cook for about 3 minutes.
- You are looking for a nice syrupy consistency. Once the sugar is fully cooked and you have a nice syrupy consistency, transfer the blueberry compote to a wide bowl and cool it down!
- To assemble the mousse cups, pour a spoonful of the blueberry compote over the mousse and enjoy cold!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg