Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vegan Ham & Bean Stew
A deliciously hearty meal for 4 that could be ready in less than 30 minutes! Sounds too good to be true? Well, it’s not!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tbsp Redoro Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 large Potato (chopped)
- 2 cans Kidney Beans (strained)
- 2 packets Vegan Meat
- 1 can Peeled Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 tbsp Vegan Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- In a large pot, add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped onion, bay leaf and cook for 2 minutes until aromatic.
- Add the celery and mix well. Add the mixed herbs and cook further for 2 minutes.
- Add the potato, kidney beans, and vegan meat. Mix well to ensure that everything is coated with the vegetables.
- Now, add the tomatoes along with their juice, followed by the chicken bouillon powder, and water.
- Slowly simmer the stew for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Finish the stew with the chopped coriander and enjoy with some toasted bread!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg