Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
A good blueberry muffin is one of life's simple pleasures! This recipe is completely foolproof and will give you the perfect muffin each and everytime!
Servings: 6 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees°F.
- In a bowl, add the almond milk, oil and vanilla. Using a whisk, combine all the wet ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Make sure that you don’t overmix, overmixing the batter tends to make the muffins less tender.
- Toss in the fresh or frozen blueberries and gently fold them into the batter.
- Line a muffin tray with liners. Using a ¼ cup measure, fill each lined hole with the batter.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Once the muffins are fully baked, remove them from the oven and transfer the tray to a cooling rack.
- Once the tray is slightly cooled, remove the muffins from the holes and place them on the cooling rack for further cooling.
Serving: 50 g | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 1mg