Truffled Cauliflower Gazpacho
- In a wide skillet, add the olive oil and heat. Add the onions and sweat them for about 3 to 4 minutes on low heat until they are soft. Make sure to not get any color on the onions!
- Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes without getting any color on the garlic.
- Add the water along with a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Now, add the cauliflower and cook while covered for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the oat milk and cook further for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cool down the gazpacho base until it is lukewarm to room temperature.
- Once the base has cooled down, blend it in batches to a super smooth consistency and transfer to a bowl.
- Cool down the gazpacho completely (about 30-40 minutes). Now, it is time to season it with truffle oil and salt.
- Truffle Oil is an extremely volatile product and should only be used at the last minute as a seasoning or finishing element.
- Add the Black Truffle Oil and salt to the gazpacho and taste. Season with more salt if needed.
- Serve the Gazpacho in cold soup bowls and garnish with Black Truffle Zest.