Tropical Thai Fizz
- In a tea kettle, place the kaffir lime leaves and dried lemongrass and pour the hot water over it.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes and strain the liquid. Let it cool down completely.
- In a high-speed blender, place the mango, ginger, mint, monkfruit concentrate, rock salt, and the steeped liquid.
- Blend on high-speed until completely smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to your favourite glass and top it off with the soda water!
- Enjoy a gorgeous and bubbly Thai refresher on a hot sunny day!