Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Tropical Thai Fizz
This is literally Thailand in a glass! With the subtle addition of Kaffir Lime to lots of mangoes, a whole new type of beverage is created that we think has us massively addicted!
Servings: 1 glass
- In a tea kettle, place the kaffir lime leaves and dried lemongrass and pour the hot water over it.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes and strain the liquid. Let it cool down completely.
- In a high-speed blender, place the mango, ginger, mint, monkfruit concentrate, rock salt, and the steeped liquid.
- Blend on high-speed until completely smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to your favourite glass and top it off with the soda water!
- Enjoy a gorgeous and bubbly Thai refresher on a hot sunny day!
Serving: 200ml | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1913IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg