Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Traditional Miso Soup
Miso Soup has become so popular all over the world that it could definitely be Japan's national dish! In this recipe, we've kept the soup simple and traditional, as Miso Soup should be!
Servings: 2 people
For the Miso Soup
- In a large pot, add the water and bring it to a simmer.
- Add the kombu strips and simmer further for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the kombu from the water and add the Vegetable Bouillon Broth Powder, Aka Miso and salt to season.
- Simmer the soup for 10 to 12 minutes on medium heat.
- Season the soup with some Soy Sauce and turn the heat off.
- Transfer the soup to your desired bowl and top the soup with the tofu, nori, green onions, and black sesame seeds.
Serving: 250ml | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 826mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 2mg