Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Tomato and Za'atar Bruschetta
Who knew that making amazing bruschetta could only take a few ingredients and an oven? This beautifully seasoned cherry tomato and Za'atar bruschetta is the perfect evening snack for anyone and everyone. Get experimental with this recipe and add any seasonings that you might like, but Urban Platter Za'atar will definitely steal the show.
Servings: 6 bruschettas
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Place the sourdough slices on a metal rack and drizzle ¼ cup of the olive oil onto the bread.
- Toast the bed in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, until crispy. Remove the bread toast from the oven and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp of Za’atar, remaining ¼ cup of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer these beautifully marinated tomatoes onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast in the oven for 7 to 8 minutes, until they are soft and fully cooked.
- Transfer the cooked tomatoes along with its juices back into a bowl and stir well to coat the cooked tomatoes in the juices and olive oil.
- Thinly slice the fresh basil leaves and set aside.
- Top the crunchy sourdough toasts with the roasted cherry tomatoes and sliced basil. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of Za’atar across all the bruschetta and enjoy with a chilled glass of white wine.
Serving: 50g | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 3mg