Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Thai Basil Tofu Noodles
Also known as Pad Kra Pao Gai, this traditional Thai dish pairs perfectly with our miracle Shirataki Noodles!
- In a wide pan over medium heat, add the 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add the crumbled tofu and toast in the pan for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Now, either move the tofu to the side of the pan or remove from the pan.
- Add another tbsp of oil followed by the diced onion.
- Carefully sweat the onion until translucent and add the minced garlic.
- Once the onion and garlic are caramelised, add the red bell pepper and bird’s eye chillies.
- Mix the aromats together with tofu.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, fysh sauce, and brown sugar.
- Add this mixture to the tofu and mix well to combine.
- Now, add the basil leaves and cook briefly until the leaves are completely wilted.
- On a plate, place the shirataki noodles and top it off with our Thai Basil Tofu mixture.
Serving: 250g | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 518mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 4126IU | Vitamin C: 168mg | Calcium: 580mg | Iron: 6mg
Price: ₹245.00 (incl. of tax)
Price: (incl. of tax)