Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Smoky Veggie Tikka
Tikka is a popular delicacy all over the country for its robust flavoured marinades and a charr-y and smoky exterior. Using our newly launched Smoked Charcoal Seasoning, we have pumped up the smokiness in these Hariyali Tikkas, making it an absolutely smoky delight to enjoy.
Servings: 4 tikkas
- 1 Green Zucchini (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Zucchini (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into 1-inch squares)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into 1-inch squares)
- 1 Onion (quartered and peeled into squares)
- 6 Baby Potatoes (boiled and cut in half)
- 100 g Smoked Tofu (cut into cubes )
- 2 tbsp Hariyali Tikka Masala
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Smoked Charcoal Seasoning
- ½ cup Oil (for grilling)
- Begin making your kebabs/tikkas by inserting the wooden skewers in the vegetables and Tofu one by one.
- Repeat the process until all of the vegetables have been used in making the kebabs.
- In a small bowl, add the Hariyali Tikka Masala, water and olive oil and mix well to make a thick marinade.
- Apply this marinade onto the kebabs and ensure that all of the vegetables are covered well in the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C with the baking tray inside the oven.
- Remove the hot baking tray and place the marinated kebabs onto the tray.
- In the convection mode, cook these kebabs on the centre rack for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once cooked, change the oven settings to Broil and move the tray to the top rack and broil the tikka to get a slight char.
- Once charred, remove the kebabs out of the oven and transfer to a plate. Serve with freshly made mint and coriander chutney or kachumbar.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 776mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1189IU | Vitamin C: 128mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg