Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Smack-Alicious Noodle Bowl
Our newly launched Smack sauce does exactly what it says, brings a smack of flavour for your tastebuds! Paired with several of its Asian ingredient counterparts, this noodle bowl does full justice to the balanced spiciness and earthiness from the other aromats.
Servings: 2 people
For Japanese Glazed Vegetables
Making the Japanese Glazed Vegetables
- In a pan, heat some oil and add the thinly sliced green onion bulbs.
- Cook the sliced onions over a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the sliced carrots.
- Cook the sliced carrots and onions for another 2 minutes.
- Now, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the miso paste, gochujang paste, soy sauce and water and bring to a light boil.
- Add the jaggery powder and mix well to combine everything.
- Add the bokchoy stalks and coat them in the glaze well.
- Once the sauce has reached a thick glaze consistency, turn off the heat and add the sliced green onion stalks.
Assembling the Noodle Bowl
- Place the cooked noodles in a bowl.
- Remove the bokchoy from the glaze and place them at one side of the noodles.
- Load the noodles with the Japanese glazed vegetables, confit garlic, and pickled eggplant.
- Drizzle the Smack sauces over the noodles and top with white sesame noodles!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5744IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Price: ₹395.00 (incl. of tax)