Shirataki Pad Thai
For the Pad Thai Dressing
For the Pad Thai
- 2 packets Shirataki Noodles (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Soft Tofu (cubed)
- 4 to 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 4 to 5 stalks Green Onions (white and greens separated and sliced finely)
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers (julienne)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (julienne)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Peanuts (for garnish)
- 2 Lime Wedges (for garnish)
Making the Dressing
- In a mason jar, add all of the ingredients mentioned above and shake well!
- Once the dressing is combined, set it aside.
Making the Pad Thai
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the cubed tofu and cook until they are golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the tofu from the hot oil and set aside.
- To the hot oil, add the garlic and white part of the green onions.
- Cook the garlic and onions for a few minutes until they are aromatic and slightly browned.
- Add the julienned vegetables to the pot and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the Shirataki Noodles to the pot and add the the Pad Thai marinade over the top.
- Mix everything every well to coat all the noodles with the marinade.
- Once mixed well, transfer the Pad Thai to your desired plate and garnish with toasted peanuts and a lime wedge.
MRP ₹250₹250.00 (incl. of tax)