Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Shirataki Pad Thai
Shirataki Noodles, fondly known as Miracle Noodles for their next-to-none calorie count, is a product that you didn't know you needed in your pantry!
For the Pad Thai Dressing
For the Pad Thai
- 2 packets Shirataki Noodles (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Soft Tofu (cubed)
- 4 to 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 4 to 5 stalks Green Onions (white and greens separated and sliced finely)
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers (julienne)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (julienne)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Peanuts (for garnish)
- 2 Lime Wedges (for garnish)
Making the Dressing
- In a mason jar, add all of the ingredients mentioned above and shake well!
- Once the dressing is combined, set it aside.
Making the Pad Thai
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the cubed tofu and cook until they are golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the tofu from the hot oil and set aside.
- To the hot oil, add the garlic and white part of the green onions.
- Cook the garlic and onions for a few minutes until they are aromatic and slightly browned.
- Add the julienned vegetables to the pot and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the Shirataki Noodles to the pot and add the the Pad Thai marinade over the top.
- Mix everything every well to coat all the noodles with the marinade.
- Once mixed well, transfer the Pad Thai to your desired plate and garnish with toasted peanuts and a lime wedge.
Serving: 200g | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1325mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 13116IU | Vitamin C: 114mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 2mg