Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Shahi Thandai Popsicle
A modern iteration of the classic Holi beverage flavored with royal spices, rose petal, and pistachios. Beat the heat with this frosty take on Shahi Thandai!
Servings: 4 popsicles
- Silicone Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- In a large bowl, add the coconut cream, Shahi Thandai Syrup, and date syrup.
- Mix well to combine everything and make sure that all the syrups dissolve with the cream.
- On a baking tray, set up the silicone popsicle molds with the popsicle sticks and pour the Thandai into the molds.
- Freeze the popsicles for a minimum of 8 hours or preferably overnight.
- In a medium pot, add water and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and place a bowl with the white chocolate chips directly onto the pot.
- This will gently melt the chocolate without splitting it.
- Remove the popsicles from their molds and place them back onto the frozen baking tray.
- Spoon some of the melted white chocolate onto one popsicle at a time and top it with the dried rose petals and sliced pistachios. You need to work fast as the melted chocolate will begin set on the frozen popsicle really fast.
- Repeat this process with all popsicles and put them back into the freezer until you're ready to serve them! Have a happy and responsible Holi!
Serving: 65g | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg