San Marzano Toasties
- In a non stick pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil per sourdough slice and toast the slices until beautifully golden brown and crunchy.
- In a bowl, add the San Marzano tomatoes and crush them using a fork. You can leave them slightly chunky as well.
- Add 2 tbsp of the olive oil, sliced basil, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything well to combine.
- Top off each Sourdough toast with the tomato mixture and drizzle with some more olive oil and don't anymore! Go ahead and devour it!
Oil & Vinegars