Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Raspberry and Banana Toast
Last, but definitely not least is this beautiful toast paired with almond butter and a few slices of banana!
Servings: 3 toasts
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the sourdough slices on a baking tray and drizzle each slice with 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until crispy and golden brown!
- Remove the toasts from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- Once the toasts are completely cooled, spread each toast with 1 tbsp of Almond Butter and Raspberry Jam.
- Then top it with the sliced bananas and enjoy!
Serving: 70g | Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 3mg