Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Bring out the inner thambi in you and try this divine Uttapam recipe using quinoa flour and Urban Platter's very own vegan ghee!
Servings: 5 uttapams
- Dosa Pan
- In a large bowl, add the quinoa flour and water. Whisk the batter well until there are no lumps in the batter. Set the batter aside to thicken for about 10 minutes
- Heat the dosa pan over medium heat. Once the batter is ready, whisk it again to combine and we can start making Uttapams!
- Pour 10 ml of the Good Spoon Vegan Ghee into the pan. Using a ladle, pour about a cup of batter onto the pan and swirl it around to form a circle.
- Sprinkle the chopped onions and tomatoes, and sliced chilies onto the uttapam. Check to see if there is browning on the bottom of the uttapam. If it is golden brown, flip it onto the side with the vegetables.
- Once the other side is cooked completely, remove the uttapam from the pan and repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- Once all of the Uttapams are cooked, make the Instant Pudina and Coconut chutney by following the instructions to serve with the Uttapams.
- Drizzle a little more Good Spoon Vegan Ghee onto the Uttapams and enjoy your healthy evening snack!
Serving: 30g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg