Portuguese Rice Pudding
- In a pot, add the Arborio rice, cinnamon stick, and water.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the rice is completely soft.
- Once the water has been absorbed, add 1/2 cup Almond Milk and cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the almond milk in batches of 1/2 cup each and continue stirring.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar towards the end and stir well to dissolve.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder as a garnish.
- Transfer to your desired bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy cold!
Spices, Herbs & Masalas