Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Pistachio and Rose Custard
Pistachio and Rose is kinda like a match made in heaven! It is one of the most vibrant and delicious flavour pairings that have been used in several different dishes in Indian cuisines such as Kulfis and Faloodas! Here is a reimagined version of this amazing flavour combination in the form of a custard!
Servings: 4 people
- In a high-speed blender, add the oat milk, soaked pistachios, sugar, 1 tbsp gulkand, and the rose water.
- Blend on a high-speed for 2 to 3 minutes, until everything is blended into a smooth puree.
- Transfer this liquid to a wide pot and slowly bring to a boil over low heat while continuously stirring.
- Once the liquid is at a gentle boil, add the agar powder and whisk vigorously until the powder is fully dispersed.
- Bring the liquid to a quick boil once more.
- Once the liquid is at a boil, turn of the heat and transfer the custard mixture into your desired bowls or cups and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until fully set.
- Once the custard is fully set, top it off with sliced pistachios, the remaining 1 tbsp of gulkand, and powdered rose petals.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 1mg