Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Pink Pitaya Ice Cream
Pitaya is nothing but the much loved dragon fruit! With its unique taste and beautiful visual appeal our Pink Pitaya Powder, is the perfect addition to ice creams, milkshakes and smoothies! Our freeze-drying method makes it easy to use and store the powder, preserving its color and nutritional values.
Servings: 6 people
- In a food processor, add the frozen bananas, coconut cream, and maple syrup.
- Blend until a smooth mixture is formed. Do not add an more liquid or water as this will give it an icy texture that is not good for ice creams
- Add the Pink Pitaya Powder and blend again for 1 minutes. If you over blend this mixture, it will start melting and will not set onto an ice cream.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture to an airtight container and freeze for 4 hours.
- Once completely frozen, scoop into the desired bowls and top with sliced pistachios.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 618mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
₹650 (incl. of tax)