Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Pineapple and Soya Chaap Tikka
Mildly sweet and acidic pineapple paired with smokey and spicy Chipotle seasoning is the perfect combination for a grilled Tikka!
Servings: 6 tikkas
- Place the pineapples, soya chaap, and onion in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Chipotle seasoning, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, paprika, and coriander.
- Mix the marinade well and pour it over the pineapples and soya chaap.
- Let it marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place the bite-sized pieces on skewers in the following order: soya chaap, pineapple, and onion.
- Repeat this process until all the bite-sized pieces are skewered.
- Heat up a grill and grill the tikkas on the grill for 3 to 5 minutes, until charred and fully cooked.
- Alternatively, bake the tikkas at 220°C, until it has caramelised well all over.
Serving: 70g | Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 128IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg