Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Pine Nut Chimichurri
This Argentinian emulsion sauce is one of the world’s most popular sides for grilled meat, but you know us! We added some toasted pine nuts to ours and slathered our Baba Ganoush with it, because WHY NOT?
Servings: 4 people
- In a small pan over medium heat, add ¼ cup of the olive oil. Once the oil is slightly hot, add the pine nuts.
- Once you have added the pine nuts, move them around constantly as they turn a beautiful golden brown color.
- Once the nuts are fully toasted, strain them from the oil completely and transfer to a plate to cool down.
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, parsley, sumac, the remaining ¼ cup of oil, and the toasted pine nuts and mix well.
- Your delicious, toasty, nutty, is ready!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 23g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1268IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2mg