Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Pesto Pasta Salad
Our Vegan Basil Pesto is beautifully versatile and can be used as a spread, dip, pasta sauce or as a dressing! In this recipe, we have used it as a flavor packed dressing for this easy pasta salad!
Servings: 2 people
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat. Add the garlic and cook until the raw aroma has disappeared and there is slight coloring on it.
- Add the zucchini slices and saute for a few minutes. Add the baby corn and saute for a few more minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper and saute until slightly soft.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta and add the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil to coat the pasta evenly.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the cooked pasta along with the basil pesto.
- Mix everything together well to combine.
- Enjoy this delicious Pesto Pasta Salad with a crusty sourdough or garlic bread.