Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Peri Peri Sweet Potatoes
Quick recipes are simply the best, aren't they? Even more so when there's only 3 ingredients needed! This quick recipe for Roasted Peri Peri Sweet Potatoes is the perfect healthy dinner for 2!
Servings: 2 people
- Preheat the oven to 230 C.
- Place the sweet potato batons on a baking tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- Mix with your hands to coat the potatoes well.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake at 230 c for 10 to 12 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Once the potato is baked well, transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the Peri Peri marinade.
- Toss in the bowl and make sure that all of the batons are coated well.
- Transfer to your desired plate and serve with a quick salad or with a dip of your choice!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 24118IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg