Peri Peri Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 230 C.
- Place the sweet potato batons on a baking tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- Mix with your hands to coat the potatoes well.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake at 230 c for 10 to 12 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Once the potato is baked well, transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the Peri Peri marinade.
- Toss in the bowl and make sure that all of the batons are coated well.
- Transfer to your desired plate and serve with a quick salad or with a dip of your choice!
Oil & Vinegars
Sauces, Condiments & Dips