Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Peanut Butter and Maple Fudge
Peanut Butter might have a world-famous companion in Jelly but we think that our Maple Syrup is an even better fit! These Peanut Butter and Maple Fudge cups are the perfect night-cap dessert as it combines the nuttiness of peanut butter and the subtle sweetness of maple syrup giving the perfect fudgy texture!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 drops Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl, add the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Using a whisk, combine everything into a smooth paste.
- Place silicon fudge cups on a plate and pour the fudge mixture into the cups.
- Place these cups in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour, or until completely set.
- Once they are completely set, peel the cups and enjoy as a dessert!
Serving: 70g | Calories: 2747kcal | Carbohydrates: 123g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 239g | Saturated Fat: 121g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 39g | Monounsaturated Fat: 69g | Sodium: 3519mg | Potassium: 1917mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 88g | Calcium: 229mg | Iron: 5mg