Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Peach and Almond Toast
Number 2 on our list of delicious breakfast toasts is a peculiar combination, but one that will absolutely blow your mind!
Servings: 3 toasts
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the sourdough slices on a baking tray and drizzle each slice with 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until crispy and golden brown!
- Remove the toasts from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- Once the toasts are completely cooled, spread with the delicious Peach jam and top with the toasted slivered almonds!
- Finish with a small sprinkle of the Pyramid Sea Salt flakes.
Serving: 70g | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg