Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Organic Tofu Korma
A quick Korma served over piping hot rice is truly comfort in a bowl! This recipe made with our Organic Tofu is the perfect end to a hard day's work for that soul-warming taste and aroma!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Organic Tofu (cubed)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (finely sliced)
- 5 to 6 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Potato (boiled and cubed)
- 1/2 cup Green Peas (blanched)
- 1 tetra pak Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- In a pot, add the the oil and heat on a medium flame.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook further for a minute.
- Reduce the heat and add the turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, and garam masala and cook on a low flame for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp of oil if needed.
- Add the Organic Tofu, carrot, potato, and green peas and mix well to coat in all the masalas.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and cook the korma covered for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Finish the Korma with a the fresh coriander and enjoy with freshly made rice!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 1073mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5724IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 4mg
₹250 (incl. of tax)