Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
One-Pot Pasta Alla Marinara
We all have those days of low motivation to cook and laziness. This recipe is for those days exactly! All you will need is a pot and a few ingredients and the dish is ready in in 20 minutes!
Servings: 2 people
- In a pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, zucchini and cherry tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the cooked vegetables and add the water.
- Mix to combine everything well and bring the water to a simmer.
- Add the marinara sauce to the pot and mix well to combine.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let everything simmer for 7 to 8 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Make sure that you stir the pot in regular intervals so that the vegetables and pasta don’t get stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Once the pasta is completely cooked, turn off the heat and tear the basil leaves in the pasta. Mix well to combine.
- Enjoy this quick and easy one pot recipe on a lazy night!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 1798mg | Potassium: 1402mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1792IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 4mg