Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Muskmelon Boba Shake
A refreshing milkshake using the in-season melon and our newly launched Tapioca Pearls. This sweet and fruity milkshake pairs perfectly with the chewy "bubbles" to give a beautiful mouthfeel and a delicious taste!
Servings: 2 glasses
For the Tapioca Pearls
- 1 cup Tapioca Pearls
- 2 litres Water (for boiling tapioca pearls)
- 1/4 cup Dark Soft Brown Sugar
Making the Tapioca Pearls
- In a wide pot, add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the tapioca pearls to the water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make sure you are stirring the water as the pearls cook and start coming to the surface of the water.
- Once the pearls are cooked, strain from the water and transfer to a bowl.
- While the pearls are hot, add the brown sugar to create a syrup.
Making the Muskmelon Milkshake
- In a high-speed blender, add the cubed muskmelon.
- Add the OatWow, brown sugar, vanilla flavour and ice cubes.
- Blend the milkshake on high speed until smooth.
- In a tall glass, add 1/2 cup of the cooked boba and top off with the Muskmelon milkshake.
Serving: 200ml | Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 8370IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 317mg | Iron: 3mg