Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Mushroom and Quinoa Burger
Vegan burgers never tasted and looked SO good! Using our Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, these burger patties are complete umami bombs and have the perfect balance of smokiness and crunch! Absolutely do not hesitate to devour these bad boys with a glass (or two) of chilled beer!
Servings: 2 burgers
- In a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the Dried Shiitake mushrooms. Boil the shiitake mushrooms for about 5 minutes until they are completely rehydrated.
- Once the mushrooms are soft, roughly chop them.
- In a food processor, add the chopped mushrooms, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, hummus seasoning, and olive oil.
- Process into a smooth paste. If needed, add a little more olive oil to form a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add the cooked quinoa and the mushroom paste. Mix vigorously to create a homogenous mixture. Divide the burger mixture into 2 portions and flatten to look like burger patties
- Freeze the patties for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the buns in olive oil.
- To cook the burgers, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan. Place the patties onto the pan and cook each side for 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Spread a spoonful of mayo onto the bun, top with lettuce and tomato and enjoy these healthy and vegan burgers with chips or fries!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 797kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 2594mg | Potassium: 1002mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2260IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 7mg
Price: ₹275.00 (incl. of tax)
Price: (incl. of tax)