Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
This warm spiced hummus has a comforting and smooth texture. Frankly, this recipe puts store bought hummus to shame!
Servings: 2 People
- Transparent food processor
- Drain the can of chickpeas and rinse well. Add it to the food processor along with all the other ingredients in the right proportions.
- Blend all the ingredients together to form to a smooth or grounded texture of your choice
- Repeat the blending process every 2 minutes. Open the lid mix with a spatula and run it again if the hummus is thich and lumpy.
- The key to achieving the smoothest consistency is the water ratio. Make sure the hummus is hydrated enough since chickpeas are very dry.
- Once it is ready, take out the hummus is a bowl and drizzle with more extra virgin olive oil, some sultanas and Coriander.
Relish and don't forget to leave your comments below!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 675kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 902mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 821IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 8mg
Price: (incl. of tax)