Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Moringa and Raspberry Wafles
Extremely Vitamin rich and really good for your hair and skin, Moringa is hugely famous in the smoothie space but it is so much more versatile! Here, we've turned this nutritious vegetable into delectable waffles by pairing it with raspberries, cherries and candied oranges!
Servings: 6 waffles
- Waffle Iron
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and sugar.
- Using a whisk, mix all of the dry ingredients well.
- Add the OatWow to the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine into a smooth batter.
- Once the batter has been prepared, divide it into 2 bowls.
- In one bowl, add the Raspberry powder and the Moringa powder in another.
- Once the powders have been added and whisked well, turn on the waffle iron to heat.
- Pour the Moringa batter into the iron first and top with the raspberry batter.
- Repeat for all quadrants of the iron and close the top.
- Let the waffle cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, until the escaping steam has completely disappeared.
- Once cooked, remove the waffles onto a plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
- Top the waffles with your favourite toppings, we've topped ours with a Dark Cherry filling and candied oranges!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5463IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 324mg | Iron: 4mg
₹250 (incl. of tax)